Monday, September 21, 2009

Gravity



I've had this song on repeat for the past few days. It is definitely up there in my list of top songs. There is just something about a song that moves you, touches your heart and soul, and in its own way heals you, or makes you dream. That is what great music does for me. I find songs that inspire, understand, challenge, but most of all give me peace. When I listen to this song and close my eyes it is like a story begins to form in my mind and this song is the background for the story that is taking place.

Today one of my best friends moved back here and I am really glad to have her back. I need a good friend right now. I've been thinking a lot (as usual) since my last blog entry and even though I don't have any answers and nothing has changed I am realizing that I can't keep moping around for the next 5 months. I have to move on and make the most of the time I have here. Laughter has become my greatest medicine. I love watching shows that make me laugh because when I am laughing I am not thinking of anything else and boy does it feel good to laugh. I think it is a gift to have people in your life that can truly make you laugh and smile. Nothing is more healing than that. I love to laugh it feels wonderful down to the tips of my feet. That feeling of being happy.

I think a lot of how I am feeling is that I am afraid that I won't ever go. I'm scared that something else will happen to me or that my position will be revoked. I am terrified of the what ifs and my fear is getting the best of me. I'm scared my dream will drift away. This song describes how I am feeling right now...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment